Do's And Dont'S
You are requested not to bring valuables with you to the hospital. The hospital will not be responsible for any loss. Any unclaimed items found in the hospital premises may be handed over to the security personnel
• Please avoid bringing food, fruits and beverages from outside. This is to minimize infection. For any specific dietary requirement, arrangements will be made in consultation with the doctor.
• Flowers are not allowed to be taken in to the Intensive Care Units. This is to prevent infection.
• Please co-operate with us to keep your room neat and tidy.
• Please request your well wishers to visit you only during visiting hours
• Please do not wash and dry clothes in your bath room. There is a laundry service to look after your needs.
• Please avoid children staying in your room. Children are likely to contract infections easily